George F. Nwabukwu and Associates
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION
Mr. Nwabukwu is the President of George Nwabukwu & Associates, CPA's and the
Managing Member of the joint venture accounting firm of Nwabukwu, Limerick &
Associates, CPA's, LLC. These firms are experienced in management, financial
analysis, and financial and government audits. Mr. Nwabukwu is also an
experienced college education lecturer, at both graduate and undergraduate levels.
He is a professional with over 30 years of experience in financial audits, non-profit
accounting, and government contractor's audits.
These services include:
• Financial and compliance audits
• Auditing and financial accounting reporting
• Management consulting
• Tax planning and tax preparation
• Supervision of all levels of accounting staff
• Implementation of project accounting systems and policies
• Project Management and Quality Assurance
• Business accounting and tax preparations for diverse profit and non-profit clients
George F. Nwabukwu, MBPA, CPA, FCA CGMA
- Mr. Nwabukwu has been an adjunct Lecturer at Bowie State University and the
University of the District of Columbia for over twenty-two (22) years. He has
taught graduate accounting and financial courses.
- Mr. Nwabukwu has also conducted seminars in accounting and auditing - most
recent seminars have included:
- International Financial Reporting Standards (lFRS).
- Understanding the Underlying Concept of IFRS & IFRS Prepared.
- Financial Statement for Vice-Chancellors, Bursars & Chief Financial Officers
within the Nigerian University Commission.
- Presentation of IFRS Prepared Financial Statements.
- Effective Budgeting and Cost Control for Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
- Directors & Senior Managers
- Mr. Nwabukwu served on two (2) Boards of Directors of Prince George's
County, Government in the State of Maryland; the Revenue Authority, and the
Industrial Board. He was appointed to these Boards by the Government
County Executive. His appointment was for an initial term of three (3) years.
He was reappointed to another term of three years. He served on the audit
committee of the board of Directors.
- Mr. Nwabukwu serves as Managing Partner of a financial investment group –
MCONI Partners, LLP. He also serves on numerous boards of cultural
organizations as Board Chairman.
- He served as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Institute of
Chartered Accountants of Nigeria-USA District Society.
- Mr. Nwabukwu's accounting firm has successfully completed its second peer-
review which attests to the quality of its services.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL LICENSES
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
• Fellowship of the Instituted of Chartered Accountant (FCA).
• Masters of Business & Public Administration (MBPA).
• Bachelor of Commercial Science (Accounting) (BCS).
• Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA).
• Maryland Society of Accountants (MSA).
• Association of Government Accountants (AGA).
• Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria.
• Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria - USA-District Society (ICAN-USA).
|GFNASSOCIATES.COM Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.
External links are provided for reference purposes. GFNASSOCIATES is
not responsible for the content of external Internet sites